If you and some of your coworkers use Draft.io within the same organization, maybe you're asking yourself which plan would be necessary to meet your needs. We will try to give you the answers to help you choose the right plan.
1. Pro plan vs. Team plan
1.1 The Pro plan
The Pro plan is pretty much like the Free plan, except it lifts the 500-item and 1-shared-folder limits. It is particularly adapted for consultants, freelancers, or anyone who wants to use Draft.io over the Free plan limits.
1.2 The Team plan
The Team plan has been designed to facilitate collaboration and knowledge management within an organization. It is particularly suited for organizations where several users seek to use Draft.io over the Free plan limits while administrating access to information.
1.3 Pro plan vs. Team plan features
|Features||Pro plan||Team plan|
|Collaboration and sharing||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Billing||Auto (through the app)||Manual|
|Payment||Credit card only||Credit card or wire transfer|
|Minimum number of users||One unique user||From 2 users|
|Team administration interface||No||Yes|
2. Team administration
With the Team plan, a team is managed by one or several admins who can add or remove members as the team changes.
3. Team plan pricing details
The pricing per user decreases in function of the number of members in the team:
- From the 1st to the 50th user: €100/year/user.
- From the 51st to 200th users: €80/year/user.
- Beyond the 200th users: €60/year/user.
Below is a few examples of the total price in function of the number of members:
- 25 users: Paid annually: €100 x 25 = €2,500 per year.
- 75 users: Paid annually: €100 x 50 + €80 x 25 = €7,000 per year.
- 500 users: Paid annually: €100 x 50 + €80 x 150 + €60 x 300 = €35,000 per year.